As the name suggests, the primary function of the diverter berm is just that; diversion. Divert spilled liquids away from walkways and drains or capture them in a designated area. The Diverter Berm Drive-Over sections allow vehicle traffic by anchoring the berm to the ground. Use the ENPAC Diverter Berm and avoid costly fines from regularly leaking equipment and meet EPA, OSHA, and SPCC regulations.
- Includes: 12' Diverter Berm Section and (6) 4' Aluminum Batten Strips (Anchors not included)
- Seals with a neoprene rubber gasket or Sili-Thane
- Easy to install and remove
- Durable and resistant 22 oz. PVC
- Recycled foam is soft, yet durable
- Customizable to your exact area
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.