Since you can’t bring the spill to the kit, bring the kit to the spill with a wheeled salvage drum. This 50-gallon model allows the user to maneuver ample absorbents wherever a spill occurs. Aggressive absorbents are designed to be used with extremely dangerous chemicals, such as acids and caustics.
- (1) 50-Gallon Wheeled Salvage Drum
- (40) Aggressive Absorbent Pads
- (5) Large Aggressive Socks
- (10) Medium Aggressive Socks
- (1) Pack Wipers
- (1) Gallon Jug ENSORB
- (4) Disposal Bags and Ties
- (2) Pair Nitrile Gloves
- (2) Goggles
- (1) Emergency Response Guidebook
- (1) Instruction Sheet and SDS
The people at ENPAC produce the most effective spill prevention, containment and control products in the world. What better training could you get in the use of those products, than from the same people that produce them? Learn more at www.ENPAC.com
How to Clean U...The people at ENPAC produce the most effective spill preventio...