Stinger Snap-Up berms are ENPAC’s most popular and intuitive containment berm. Available in a wide variety of sizes, the triangular stays create a sturdy sidewall and are welded in place, leaving no loose part that can be lost. Setup is a snap: simply slide the bottom portion of the stay into the appropriate pocket, and your chemicals are fully contained. The sidewall easily be laid flat to be driven over by vehicles and other equipment.
- The large footprint of this berm can contain two vehicles side by side
- Compact storage and transport
- Air-lance tested for maximum product performance
- Ground Pad and TracMat available for added protection
- Optional trickle filter/shut-off valve
- Custom sizes
Product details, pros and cons for each style, and how to set-up a spill containment berm.
Containment Be...Product details, pros and cons for each style, and how to set-...